March Seven Photography is a custom portrait
We take natural relaxed portraits with fun light hearted intent.
We focus mostly on Weddings, Kids and Families.
We’re excited to get to know you.
Behind the scenes with Victoria and Ross
[youtube id=”nMF96IHWUqE” width=”875″ height=”533″]
A few things about me,
– I like colour
– I live in one of the coolest places on earth.
– I have the best job ever.
– I love dogs, but I don’t have one.
– I’m a skier, not a snowboarder.
– I Love my iPhone.
– I think Facebook statuses shouldn’t say what they really mean.
– I love spaghetti and pizza from Naples.
– I have 1 tattoo.
– My little brother is bigger than me.
– My grampa lived till he was 99.
– I grew up in the Ottawa Valley… lads.
– I think kids are hilarious.
– I write with my right hand but do everything else with my left.
– I’m currently learning to type properly.
– Cats scare me a bit and I’m not sure why.
– I own a ghetto blaster.
– I think fun is fun.
– I can spin basketball on my finger.
– I can take your photo.
Stephanie and Brad Doran-Veevers
Alexis & Jacob
Thank you so much for being a very special part of our wedding day.You were hands down the best investment we made. We absolutely LOVE the photos (and you)! Here are some options (two pairs of those mittens that flip open and have half fingers for taking photos) for you and your assistant to keep your hands warm while taking photos at your next winter wedding. Thanks again. – Alexis & Jacob – [/blockquote]
Heather & Axel
Kristy Bombini-Cioffi re Elessia’s photos
OMG! I love the pics!!! You did such an amazing job!!! I am so in love with them. There are so many great ones! Thank you so much! I want you to do my family photos every year!!! Love them! Thanks!!! – Kristy –